Friday 2 December 2011

Co-op bank

Previously, I had nothing but praise for the co-op bank. When I was skint they were very friendly, and understanding. But now..
1. They don't accept the faster payments system. this means I have to call my bank and instigate a slower payment to them, or, heaven forbid, send them a cheque.
2. I sent them a slower payment, but they rejected it, and sent it back with the reference number of my old credit card.
3. They cancelled my card. I was not in arrears, not near my limit, and had used it 2 weeks previously.
4. They restored my account and sent me a new card. Trouble was, the new card had already expired.
5. I still don't have a card. (It expired on 30Th September)
I think somethings going on here. I have a zero balance and they are not making any money out of me.

No comments: